Corporate Safety Policy
At RoyOMartin, we believe that our employees, shareholders, suppliers, and other stakeholders benefit from our commitment to health, safety, and the environment, both at work and at home.
- Each employee is expected to accept responsibility for his/her personal safety, as well as the safety of fellow team members.
- All injuries are preventable; all work activities at RoyOMartin can be done safely. Our goal is “injury free” at home, at work, and while traveling.
- Every employee is empowered to stop any process, procedure, or action in which they recognize an HSE-related concern and engage the appropriate people and resources to resolve the concern.
- HSE is a core value at RoyOMartin, and operations will be organized, resources will be provided, and people will be trained to drive HSE excellence. All team members will participate in that drive to excellence by focusing on safety, every day, all the time.
- We are all accountable for safety.
- All injuries are preventable (I Believe in Zero).
- We are empowered to stop!
- Keep the safety switch on all the time.