Corporate Safety Policy
(Revised January 2020)
At RoyOMartin, safety is a CORE VALUE. We believe all of our stakeholders benefit from our unwavering commitment to safety.
- We believe all injuries can and must be prevented. IBiZ!
- Each team member is responsible for his/her personal safety and is expected to look out for the safety of fellow team members, visitors, contractors, and vendors.
- Every team member is empowered to STOP any process or procedure that violates our safety values.
- Every task should be carefully examined prior to beginning work. Utilize the five STEPS to ensure hazards are eliminated and injuries are avoided.
- Stop what you are doing.
- Think about how to complete the task safely.
- Examine the area for hazards.
- Pursue any needed assistance.
- Start the task.