The health, safety, and wellbeing of our team members and other stakeholders is our top priority. RoyOMartin and its subsidiaries have been making a number of changes in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
To Our Team Members
Our leaders, occupational-health nurses, and Legacy Health & Wellness staff are well-equipped to listen to your concerns and help with any personal-health issues. We appreciate your patience, understanding, and flexibility in this period of uncertainty. Rest assured that we will heed guidance from the CDC, our government leaders, and other experts to make decisions in your best interest. We are all in this together.
If you believe you may have been exposed to coronavirus or are exhibiting symptoms of the virus, we strongly urge you to:
- Follow public-health guidelines from the CDC and seek medical risk assessments early.
- To avoid infecting others, contact Legacy Health & Wellness or your primary healthcare provider by telephone first (don’t show up) to assist with diagnosis.
- Notify your on-site occupational-health nurse and supervisor if you are diagnosed with coronavirus.
- Do not return to work until you are cleared by, and have received appropriate return-to-work documentation from, your healthcare provider.
- Follow all absentee policies and procedures.
- Contact the RoyOMartin Facility Status Line at 1-866-739-8295 for updates on operations at your respective site.
We offer the following resources that may be beneficial during this time. Thank you for your cooperation as we strive for zero accidents and zero spread of illness.
A Message from Chairman, CEO, & CFO Roy O. Martin III
Chairman, CEO, and CFO Roy O. Martin III provides a state-of-the-business message, addressing RoyOMartin and its subsidiaries’ COVID-19 response to date and offering additional information to stakeholders.
A Message from Our Strategic Action Leadership Team (SALT)
Members of our Strategic Action Leadership Team (S.A.L.T.) encourage you to continue taking necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.