Eclipse™ Weather Resistant Barrier allows builders to save time and money by integrating housewrap and reflective insulation into a single structural panel. This cost-effective tape-and-panel solution consists of weather-resistant OSB panels, plus approved 5-inch woven reflective tape. With an exposure rating of 180 days, Eclipse™ Weather Resistant Barrier is ideal for a range of buildings, from commercial to residential, and single to multi-family.
- Width*: 48
- Thicknesses (categories)**: 7/16, 15/32, 19/32
- Product Standard: DOC PS2, RIMA-I US-003-10, CA Registration Number 465
- Verification: APA – The Engineered Wood Association (mill number 511); RIMA-I
- Applications: Sidewall panels with a weather-resistant barrier applied
- Tape Specifications: The use of RoyOMartin-approved reflective tape is required. Sold with Eclipse™ Weather Resistant Barrier panels, this woven tape measures 5 inches wide and is offered in 150 feet per roll. Approximately 4 to 5 rolls of tape are needed per unit of material; 8 rolls per box.
*nominal inches **performance categories
Discover the Value of Eclipse™ Weather Resistant Barrier
Tape and panel method installs faster and replaces traditional housewrap
Available in 8′ and extended lengths to save more time and money
Class “B” fire rating improves Eclipse’s performance capabilities
All RoyOMartin products are available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified