Alexandria, La. – (June 25, 2020) – Nine employees from across our organization graduated from our RoyOMartin University Leadership Essentials leadership-development program this morning:
• Richard Beard, production team leader, RoyOMartin-Plywood
• Graham Guillory, production team leader, RoyOMartin-Plywood
• Mark Rills, human-resources manager, RoyOMartin-Plywood
• Jerry Vaughn, general supervisor, RoyOMartin-Plywood
• Patrick Laborde, production team leader, RoyOMartin-OSB (Oakdale)
• Chris Runnels, production team leader, RoyOMartin-OSB (Oakdale)
• Travis King, shipping team leader, Corrigan OSB, L.L.C.
• Micah White, land management forester, Oakdale Forestry District
• Daniel Bembenick, corporate safety manager, home office
Their eight-month program, facilitated by Director of Human Resources Brooke Taylor, included classroom and on-the-job learning about a broad range of topics, from accounting and forestry operations to emotional intelligence. Today’s graduation ceremony included inspirational remarks by Chairman, CEO, and CFO Roy O. Martin III and President and COO E. Scott Poole, as well as presentations from each participant on leadership lessons from the program.
Pictured below are (left to right): Laborde, Beard, Runnels, Vaughn, Rills, Guillory, King, Bembenick, and White