SmartCore® Sturd-I-Floor (Underlayment) is ideal for use under wood, tile, vinyl, and carpet floors in residential and light commercial construction. It provides outstanding performance and durability to new homes, room additions, and remodeling. Additional uses include utility trailer and RV flooring applications.
- Width*: 48
- Thicknesses (category)**: 19/32, 0.578 in. (14.68 mm), span 20 O.C. (SE or T&G-Net 47 1/2); 23/32, 0.703 in. (17.86 mm), span 24 O.C. (SE or T&G-Net 47 1/2); 1 1/8, 1.091 in. (27.71 mm), span 48 O.C. (SE or T&G-Net 47 1/2)
- Grade: Sturd-I-Floor (underlayment)
- Product Standard: PS1 PRP108
- Verification: APA – The Engineered Wood Association (mill number 473)
- Applications: Underlayment for residential and light commercial construction
*nominal inches **product classes/performance categories, inches
Discover the Value of SmartCore® SIF Underlayment
Easy tongue-and-groove installation
Made of southern yellow pine for the greatest strength and stiffness
Graded for consistent thickness to ensure proper fit
All RoyOMartin products are available Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified
There are no reviews yet.